ME by Milia

afdds

I've read somewhere that the ME opens it's doors to cruise passangers for around $35.00.

Could this be the resort excursion on the Pride?

If not, has anyone been there and was it oK. Music on web site sounds cool!

Looking for a place to call home from 7am-4pm

If you are talking about Cabo the ME is the formor Melia resort. They are currently the only resort in Cabo that allows cruise passengers. They are very adult orientated with wet t shirt contests, body shot contests etc and cater to the 20 somethings. It is a very beautiful resort but they charge anywhere between $25-$60/pp depending on the month and then apply that to your bill at the end of the day. It is not all-inclusive and is one of the most expensive places on the beach. Also they play very loud techno music all day long which I hate but many like.

There are many, many beach bars on Medano beach that offer their lounge chairs for your use as long as you are buying food and drinks. They are way less expensive and have much better food than the ME. Unless you absolutley need to sit by a pool rather than the beach I would just take a cab (water or land) to Medano and then pick a spot that looks good.

Have fun!:)

Archived