Blow dryers? (Liberty)

HJK001

How good/bad are the blow dryers on the Carnival ships? We're on the Liberty next week and I'm debating if I need to bring something that actually blows air or if they are decent onboard.

Thanks,

Heidi

LOL.....if you have thick or long hair forget it.

If it is short and thin then you will be ok. The hairdryers are hotel style and do not have strength behind them. If you have time then by all means use the cabin one.

They do not allow you to use curling irons or flat irons.:)

You're not serious about the curling iron, are you? Oh Lord, if I have to take this naturally curly hair to the humidity of the of the Caribbean for a week I need as many straightening tools as possible. Isn't there a plug somewhere for one???????

As previously stated, the dryer works fine on my hair (very short, very thin, very little of it). It took my sister between 20 and 30 minutes to get her hair (shoulder length, thick, lots of it) to damp. She stated that she will bring her own dryer in the future.

On all of our previous cruises I have used a curling iron without a problem. I even leave them on the desk area to cool and the stewards have put them away for me when they clean the room.

Clothes irons are not allowed on board.

How good/bad are the blow dryers on the Carnival ships? We're on the Liberty next week and I'm debating if I need to bring something that actually blows air or if they are decent onboard.

Thanks,

Heidi

While I never tried the hair dryer myself, I found it interesting that it is in the top drawer in the dresser, not in the bathroom. There is a mirror so one can see what he/she is doing.

We got back from Liberty on Saturday. What a great ship!

Archived