Amadeus Jr. suite photos anyone?

twoontheisle

Do any of you have photo's of the Junior Suites on the Amadeus (now AMA) river boats? I was curious to see the layout of the bathroom, and more photo's of the suite itself. We are booked in the Amalyra #303 for August '09, and would like to see any photo's of her sister ships, as she is still under construction.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Ok then. Has anyone seen any of the AMA Jr. suites? I don't think I can wait another 12 months to find out for myself. It's so hard to be patient at times! The photo's in the brochure may have to suffice. Why does everyone get so excited about the showers? What is so unusual about them?

Hi Guys,

My partner and I just took an AMA cruise (Amsterdam to Budapest). It was awesome!! The food was great--as was the ship and service. Did not see any suites (we travel steerage) but our room on the middle deck was very nice. The showers have a hand held, a waterfall and a bottom spray--and there are various combinations to suit your whims. Great pressure also.

You will have a wonderful time on the RSVP cruise. If we knew about it before we booked, we would have waited until next year. We usually travel with Olivia, but their Danube prices were insane. Whereas RSVP is starting at about 2700 for the cruise and Paris or Prague, Olivia started at 2900 + 350.00 in fees (for the bottom with pull down berths on Viking) for the cruise only!

Have fun!

Ok then. Has anyone seen any of the AMA Jr. suites? I don't think I can wait another 12 months to find out for myself. It's so hard to be patient at times! The photo's in the brochure may have to suffice. Why does everyone get so excited about the showers? What is so unusual about them?

The showers on AMAWaterways vessels provide jets laterally as well as above. The pressure is scintillating.

WIT

Thank you everyone for your responses, and especially the photo's. It appears the Jr. suites have both a tub and seperate shower. Nice. It was a luxury we thought we should enjoy, so we're glad we upgraded.

Now if only we can catch a break on the ridiculous air fares from Phoenix to Paris we will be set!

Archived