editing signature

Marie321

OK. I don't know where to post this question. I've edited my signature before using the user CP. Lately I've tried to edit my signature and I am unable to save the changes I want to make. Am I missing something? Is anyone else having similar problems?

OK. I don't know where to post this question. I've edited my signature before using the user CP. Lately I've tried to edit my signature and I am unable to save the changes I want to make. Am I missing something? Is anyone else having similar problems?

I just changed mine by going to CP, saved it and it worked.

It's not a "system" problem, because i was able to edit and save mine. Sorry I can't help. :( Maybe you can try eliminating the hosed-up countdown clock, at least temporarily?

Maybe you could try asking your question HERE.

Thank you for posting that link. That is exactly what I was looking for. I found a thread there about help with signatures that could not be erased. I've posted there. Hopefully they will be able to help me get this cleared up!

Guest carlogesualdo

Try using a different browser. If you're in Firefox, suck up and go back to IE. If you're in IE, come over to the dark side and try Firefox. Although it's probably not the browser, it's probably some plug-in somewhere that's the problem. I'm techie enough to recognize the problem, sort-of, but unfortunately not quite techie enough to know exactly what the problem is or how to make it go away. This is usually my work-around.

Archived