Anybody know RCCL number to call regarding..

onboard account, savings certificates, etc.? I have one on-board credit and a certificate (from my BOA credit card points) that I mailed in for another on-board credit, and want to be sure that both are already showing for my September cruise. Anybody know a number where I can check on this?

TIA!:D

Even though I use a "warehouse store" travel agent, I sent an email to C&A asking for a copy of my invoice showing my OBC's. My TA was not able to provide an invoice with the OBC from the cruise line (I used a next-cruise option). They emailed me my invoice showing their OBC and I had my invoice from my TA showing their OBC and took both with me on my cruise, just in case.

I would suggest attempting to email C&A and let them know that you want a confirmation invoice showing THEIR obc's.

Good Luck!

Deb

I never have seen the BOA OBC on the booking confirmations.....I just call that number on the certificate to confirm it and bring a copy of the certificate with me........

The regular OBC(from booking with a NC or booking onboard) will show up on the booking confirmation.........make sure you bring that too.......9 times outta 10, when I inquire at guest relations ,they have the wrong amount at first..

Archived