I need pic and links of hairstyles to go with this dress.

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if any one can give me ideas and links that may look good with this dress. I am not sure if the link will be available, if not let me know. You may be able to look at my profile to see what my hair looks like now. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160257996384&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching#ebayphotohosting

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if any one can give me ideas and links that may look good with this dress. I am not sure if the link will be available, if not let me know. You may be able to look at my profile to see what my hair looks like now. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160257996384&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%

Maybe you might want to think about an upswept hairdo, similar to the one the model has in the picture of your dress, or since your hair seems to be fairly long, there are many ways you could fix it Possibly, Just long soft curls, with a jeweld clip on the side? I never really change my hairstyle for formal night, as I like for my pictures to "look like us" and it seems that sometimes when hair is so different from the way you ordinarily wear it, that the pictures are not as good. JMHO...:)

It's a little hard to see you from the tiny pic, but it looks like your hair is straight and a little past your shoulders, right?

Most people would do an updo with this type of dress, but I think I'd want to go against "the flow" and wear your hair down. Set it on rollers (hot or velcro) to get a lot of body and a little wave. Pair it with smokey eyes and look beautiful :)

The picture of you is teeny tiny so it's hard to see what you look like, but from what I can tell, I think that a half updo, with soft curls, like tigerbelle suggests would be very pretty with the dress.

However, the ones that tigerbelle shows are obviously professionally done and in my opionion have that "too done" look. I think it should look more soft and natural - do it yourself and don't have it done at the salon on the ship.

Get a curling iron and play around. This type of style is gaining popularity and so practicing it yourself now will not only look nice for your cruise, but you'll be able to wear your hair like that for any nice evening out.

I would leave it down so it looks natural and add some wave and curl with a curling iron. Simple, beautiful and you wont be disappointed if the stylist on board cant reproduce a style you picked from a picture.

Archived