Good Beach for Kids

kevin1877

I will be in Bermuda i 1 month with my DW and DS7 and DS11. We would like to go to a beach with nice facilites, calm water, and snorkel rental.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

BTW...this is our first time to Bermuda.

Kevin

We will be in Dockyard. I just looked at Snorkel Park and it looks perfect.

THANKS!

Kevin...fancy meeting you over here. You'll be able to walk from the ship to Snorkel Park. When we went just to see what it was like, it was in November and not a sole was there. Pretty much all the beaches had rolled up their sidewalks!! I wonder how good the snorkeling is? I think we're going to go a little farther and try Horseshoe Bay Beach.

Hey Robin...are you following me?:D

I checked out snorkelpark.com They have some nice pics, and the prices to snorkel are good. With my wife not wanting to snorkel (just wants to lay out), this place seems like a nice fit for us.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kevin,

If you're in St. George (east side of the island), Tobacco Bay will fit the bill; if you're in Dockyard or Hamilton (west), Snorkel Park will.

Enjoy!

Sue

we were in tobacco bay about 3 years ago. Kids were abour 2 and 8. I personally found it dirty, the bathrooms were gross and i would not return to that beach with kids.

we were in tobacco bay about 3 years ago. Kids were abour 2 and 8. I personally found it dirty, the bathrooms were gross and i would not return to that beach with kids.

I guess it just depends on what's been going on. We were there last summer, in July, and found it clean, the bathrooms too. Had a great time and look forward to returning. :)

Thanks everyone for the ideas. I will know first hand in about 3 weeks:cool:

As of now, we plan to check out snorkel park. My kids are excited...they keep checking out the pics on the snorkel park website.

Kevin

Archived