Glass bottom boat tours in St. George

Smellytoes

Does anyone know if you can book a glass bottom boat tour out of St. George on your own or do you have to go through the cruiseline?? The cruiseline has one but the times stink. I was wondering if you could book it on your own but at a different time.

There is a glass bottom bottom right in front of the Majesty in St George. We took it but had booked through the cruise line. From the sign beside the boat I got the impression that you could book on your own. It was fun and the ladies running the operation were really good.

There is a glass bottom bottom right in front of the Majesty in St George. We took it but had booked through the cruise line. From the sign beside the boat I got the impression that you could book on your own. It was fun and the ladies running the operation were really good.

Do you happen to remember the name of the company that operated it? My 85 yo MIL is sailing with us and it's the only thing she really wants to do.

Hey Smellytoes -

I looked into these 2 highly recommended companies before I settled on the ship's excursion (for better or worse:rolleyes:).

http://www.jessiejames.bm/

http://www.fantasea.bm/

Maybe they have what MIL is looking for.

I think I'm going to try to convince her to book through the cruiseline and schedule it for the day we leave. It goes out at 9:30am. I hope she doesn't drink too many Manhattans the night before.lol

I don't remember the name. Sorry. It was the glass bottom boat sunset cruise that is offered through the Majesty. We booked the first morning at sea for a Tues evening excursion and we took the last 2 spots. You may want to book early if you are interested. The sunset cruise was wonderful for a beautiful view of the sun setting.

How did Bertha treat you?

Not too bad, thanks for asking. I still had to work until the lights went out, but the cool thing is that the bars stay open despite the lack of electricity so the next day was spent in a dark room recovering from the previous day spent sitting in a dark room. All in all hurricanes aren't all that bad here because we don't have trailer parks (sort of don't) and they boost the population because the birthrate always goes up nine months after a hurricane.

Not too bad, thanks for asking. I still had to work until the lights went out, but the cool thing is that the bars stay open despite the lack of electricity so the next day was spent in a dark room recovering from the previous day spent sitting in a dark room. All in all hurricanes aren't all that bad here because we don't have trailer parks (sort of don't) and they boost the population because the birthrate always goes up nine months after a hurricane.

That happens here too. It's usually 9 months after a blizzard.lol

I don't remember the name. Sorry. It was the glass bottom boat sunset cruise that is offered through the Majesty. We booked the first morning at sea for a Tues evening excursion and we took the last 2 spots. You may want to book early if you are interested. The sunset cruise was wonderful for a beautiful view of the sun setting.

Thanks for letting me know that. I figured that last excursion before we leave Bermuda might be pretty popular. I'll have to discuss that with here today.

Smellytoes-

We will be doing the sunset glassbottom cruise Tuesday evening. If MIL wants to join us, there may be some spots left. I hear there's an open bar, so she'll have a real good time.:D

Smellytoes-

We will be doing the sunset glassbottom cruise Tuesday evening. If MIL wants to join us, there may be some spots left. I hear there's an open bar, so she'll have a real good time.:D

Thanks. I will ask her. Do you know what time on Tues. it goes out?? If there really is an open bar you better watch out. She's a drinker.lol

Thanks. I will ask her. Do you know what time on Tues. it goes out?? If there really is an open bar you better watch out. She's a drinker.lol

The glassbottom is scheduled to leave at 7:00 p.m. I believe it lasts only 1 1/4 hours. Your MIL sounds like fun - I like her already.:) I only hope I'm still cruising (on ship and off!!) when I'm 85!

Archived