Sabatini's

betmust

Hi

We are on the Diamond in August. Never tried Sabatini's and are thinking of trying it. I have read alot about it on here but was curious as to what exactly they serve. My husband is not fussy but myself and 18 year old son are-no seafood at all.

Does anyone have a menu or know where I could see one?

Could people tell me what they ate so I could have an idea??

Thanks so much

Bette

Hi

We are on the Diamond in August. Never tried Sabatini's and are thinking of trying it. I have read alot about it on here but was curious as to what exactly they serve. My husband is not fussy but myself and 18 year old son are-no seafood at all.

Does anyone have a menu or know where I could see one?

Could people tell me what they ate so I could have an idea??

Thanks so much

Bette

Try this: http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/medmenu.html#sab

Thank you. I had heard Sterling's was better but husband and son would LOVE to try Sabatini's because of all the courses.

Do they have different menus each night or the same??

Thanks,

Bette

Thank you. I had heard Sterling's was better but husband and son would LOVE to try Sabatini's because of all the courses.

Do they have different menus each night or the same??

Thanks,

Bette

The menus do not change.

Pia

Sabatini's is a wonderful restaurant, we have eaten there on many ships. The menu does not change , but there are so many things that you can eat. When you look at the appitizer menu you will see many things soups, pastas, they are all served to you there are many courses. After you have had all of that you are then served your main course that you have selected. Look at the menu on the ship before you decide if you want to try it or not.

There is something for everyone on this menu. it is an experience everyone should try. Just go hungry, and slow. Ask for window table, the views are fantastic, allow 2-3 hours.

I always order my desert first...before aps, otherwise i never have room it and it is my fav. hope this helps.:)

My neice is very allergic to seafood and the folks at Sabatini's were wonderful. The kitchen made sure that the food was on separate plates and they were sure to use different untensils when serving. Then they gave her extras of the other stuff to make up for it.

I didn't sound like it was an allergy issue but if they went to those lengths for my neice, they will definitely make sure you don't go hungry if you don't eat fish. ;)

My son is not a seafood lover at all, but he loves Sabatini's and goes every time he is on Princess. Just inform the waiters when you sit down and they will be ready to serve you more of the items that are non-seafood. Plus, most people can't eat every item that is offered or they would be overfull by the end (actually, this has happened to me!).

Archived