Late night in the disco

At what time does the Liberty disco (can't remember the name) switch to adults only? And - do they check your Set Sail Card -- or your driver's license? Are the Set Sail Cards marked to indicate if the passenger is under 18?

I don't think that it's the same time every night; it depends on the scheduled activities.

Yes, they check your SeaPass. Yes, they may ask for additional I.D. (sometimes they just check your SeaPass in the ship's computer files by having a security guard with a laptop at the entrance). Yes, your SeaPass is marked to show your age: They punch holes in your card when you check-in at the pier. two holes = under 18; one hole = 18 to 21.

My daughter loves to dance and will be about 3 weeks short of her 18th birthday. I'm hoping for some great dance parties outside of the disco that she can join in on.

Before the adults' only time, there is "family time" in the disco.

And there is a teen disco, Fuel.

I know there is the teen disco -- and last year she would have loved that. But, this year - she'll have been in college for a couple of months already - and living in the dorms -- so, she'll probably feel "too old" for the teen area. I'm sure that she'll find plenty of dancing options. We are going on the Liberty and if I remember correctly from last year on this ship -- we had several dance parties and dancing by the pools. And - like you said - she can dance in the disco prior to "adult time".

Thanks for the input!:)

Archived