Would Like To Go To Grotto Bay

jozie

I understand this is a resort open to public and has awesome caves. I think I will skip Crystal Caves and the other one. Then go to lunch at Swizzle Inn which I beleive is near Grotto's (sp) Bay. Any beach suggestions from there? Thanks!

Not sure it's really open to the public. If you want to go to the caves you have to go through the property but it seems all you have to do is act like you belong there. ;) I haven't been there so this is what I gather from other posters. I'm planning on going there as well.:)

Church Bay would be the closest. Here's a nice video of the beach.

As iheartbda stated, the caves "are not" open to the public. We have stayed there many times and love it. Just walk thru the lobby and head down to the pool bar. If you have trouble walking don't go. Lots of stairs to get down to the entrance of the cave.. They are not as big as the Crystal Caves. But they are still nice to see. And the water is "COLD" all the time. I KNOW.

Grotto is about a 3 minute walk from the Swizz. And if someone stops you, tell them, we are just checking out the property.

Archived