Pearl Menus

neptune18

Very recently Radio posted a link to 2.0 menus from the Majesty, and from the look of them, aside from a few additions, they were very similar to the Star menus in January, so if you can find the link (I think it was in 'Live from the Majesty') it should give you a good idea. I think the specialty menus are the same from ship to ship. :)

I have seen a number of post requesting the 2.o menu, but no results. If anybody that is going soon will take the time I will say a huge thanks.

I'll try my best to REMEMBER to get as many menu pics. as possible.

I have been searching for menus from the Pearl as well, but have not been able to find any whatsoever. What I did find, however, and this may be of some help, are a few sample menus from the Gem which, like the Pearl, is one of the Jewel Class Ships. These can be found at "http://www.beyondships.com/'.

Although not the precise answer you are looking for, hopefully this will be of some help

Thanks Joeeless!

It's always nice to have additional resources!!

I had a peek at the lunch menu they've got for the Gem and it was identical to one we had on the Star in January, and it was fantastic. The crab dip was soooooo good!! I hope to find it on the Pearl next January!! I expect I will. Based on my experiences on the Dream and the Star, and various menus I've seen online, I really believe that the menu selections are pretty much identical across the line.

I realized after I posted the link to Radio's album that it doesn't contain the specialites, but I know I've seen 2.0 specialty additions somewhere... if I remember where I'll post it here. :)

Archived