Royal Caribbean Farewell Show

I uploaded these videos from our June 22 Mariner cruise.

This was the farewell show. So, if you're bored and have nothing better to do, are going on the Mariner and want a preview, or just want to relive some memories, here you go.

1 Mika Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUH2dXyxGbQ- Drew playing the drums

Cruise in Review

Per

Final Song

We usually go to the opening and closing show and maybe one of the others. The opening and closing shows can be rather campy and the dance steps are simple. It is like being thrown back on the Love Boat. The routines remind me of those in the 70's. We did catch a very good one mid week that was a tribute to the Temptations and while I usually hate tributes (most are really bad) these guys were excellent. They had the sound, the look, the moves, the energy to a T. I prefer to sit with a Martini and listen to Rosario Strings...I hope they are on my ship.

I uploaded these videos from our June 22 Mariner cruise.

This was the farewell show. So, if you're bored and have nothing better to do, are going on the Mariner and want a preview, or just want to relive some memories, here you go.

1 Mika Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUH2dXyxGbQ- Drew playing the drums

Cruise in Review

Per

Final Song

Thanks for posting those Justin, enjoyed reliving our Mariner cruises with Capt. Per...Later, Jill:cool:

well i started watching the first one, that led to a link to the love and marriage game on the freedom which led to another one and another. Before i knew it I had spent 45 minutes watching youtubes.....:eek: Thank you,:p :D :D now i had better go and get some ironing done

well i started watching the first one, that led to a link to the love and marriage game on the freedom which led to another one and another. Before i knew it I had spent 45 minutes watching youtubes.....:eek: Thank you,:p :D :D now i had better go and get some ironing done

Isn't that the beauty of youtube?

I've watched that entire Love and Marriage show, and actually sat here and laughed out loud. What can I say, I have problems ;)

You know they do pretty much a similar "good-bye" show on all the RCI ships. And we've always got some last detail packing to do at that time so we can set the luggage outside the door. But I go to the show anyway. Sometimes my dw EBQ goes with me, and our group has gone at times. At least once I went by myself.

All I know is that song says, "until we meet again..." and it evidently works! I go to the show, they sing that, and we keep going back on cruises. I'm going to keep going to that same farewell show.:cool:

I miss the "If I were not upon the sea" routine they used to do at the farewell show.

It was funny every time I saw it.

This is great!! I have not done a good bye show in years............too busy either packing or having that last group of friends in for a glass of wine.

Now I can sit back and relax and take it all in on ytube!!:D

Rick

Judy, you are right - I really miss the "If I was not upon the sea" routine. No matter how many times i saw it I would laugh so hard tears would come to my eyes. I asked a CD about 5 years ago why RCCL stopped doing the routine and she said that someone took it offensive and wrote Richard Fain and then RCCL dropped it. For those who have never witnessed it....you have really missed a classic!!!

Thank you, "nlcentralchmps03"!

My wife and I were on that same cruise and had a fantastic time. Did you happen to video the juggler during the farewell show? He was very funny. In fact, I don't think I have ever heard my wife laugh so hard.

Thanks again. The videos have helped a lot with my serious case of PCD (post cruise disorder).

Archived