Dress Code on the Majesty

Catmjs

I know this is a stupid question, but I promised that I would ask....are flip flops allowed in the dining during dinner? My friend who is traveling with me loves her flip flops. Thanks.

There is always one of the main dining rooms (Seven Seas) that is "casual" for dinner, so any tasteful jeans or flip-flops would be OK there.

I think footwear is less important if the rest of the person is decent. You can't go in there in a swimsuit, but nice shorts are probably fine.

I was comfortable wearing my "dressy" flip-flops (shiny black w/ rhinestones) in both 7 Seas & 4 Seasons. Personally, I wouldn't have felt comfortable wearing anything less BUT I did see others in crocs, water/walking sandals, cheapo flip flops, sneakers, etc. I agree that if the rest of you is dressed nicely then your footwear isn't as important.

I know this is a stupid question, but I promised that I would ask....are flip flops allowed in the dining during dinner? My friend who is traveling with me loves her flip flops. Thanks.

She can wear flip flops at our table. We won't mind at all! :D

Just got off the Majesty today! Tell your friend that flip flops are fine! People wore all types of different shoes! Tell her to wear whatever her feet are most comfortable in and if her tootsies bother someone, tell them not to look! We weren't bothered by what people did or did not wear! It was THEIR vacation too and someone elses attire didn't bother us in the least.

Just returned from the Majesty yesterday. Saw many flip flops in all restaurants, with skirts, dresses, etc. The only place jeans are acceptable is the Seven Seas, otherwise they will not seat you at Pasta Cafe, 4 Seasons and definitely not Le Bistro. Folks were not as dressed up as I saw on other cruises. No shorts accepted anywhere for dinner, although they are lenient on the first night as luggage may be delivered late (as ours was).

Archived