Got room assignment on Glory is this room ok??

First I wanna start off by saying this is my first post so I hope I don't mess it all up. I'm obsessed with this sight and have learned you guys are some Carnival experts so I wanted to ask your input.

My fiance and I have been on two other cruises both of which were interior rooms. We were satisfied both times with the interior rooms but thought it would be nice to upgrade a little since it's our honeymoon so we decided to do a guarentee ocv. Well today we got our room assignment and to be honest I have no idea if it a decent location or not. Its 6A 1383 Is this an ok location. Obviously since I booked guarantee I know I gotta be happy with what I got its luck of the draw, so I'm not going complain. It'd just be nice to get others opinions.

From what I see and understand it’s not obstructed so that alone makes me happy. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!

On GLORY..............there ain't a bad seat in the house. ENJOY!

Actually there are "bad seats" in the house unless you do not mind listening music from the atrium when you are trying to sleep.

However, buddyjo143 is correct. You will be fine in a 6A.

Archived