Explorer of the Seas Room 6255

There has been a safe in every cabin we have had so far. Sometimes you use a numeric combination to lock it and sometimes you use one of your credit cards to lock it.

Kathy:)

I called Royal Caribb. and they said that they didn't think that there was a safe in the room. Also, as far as the refrigerator, they said that I had to send an e-mail to special needs requesting one. I sent the e-mail.

As far as using a credit card to lock and unlock a safe, I used an EXPIRED credit card on a Carnival cruise because I had to carry around this credit card with me the whole cruise. If I lost the credit card I would have been doubley upset (not able to unlock the safe and would have to call the credit card company at sea. There was no refrigerator in the room. I will not take Carnival again because of no refrigerator and no four digit code to lock and unlock the safe. This is my first time on Royal Carib. I have been on Princess and Celebrity several times.

I would like to add more cruiselines to my list.

I called Royal Caribb. and they said that they didn't think that there was a safe in the room. Also, as far as the refrigerator, they said that I had to send an e-mail to special needs requesting one. I sent the e-mail.

As far as using a credit card to lock and unlock a safe, I used an EXPIRED credit card on a Carnival cruise because I had to carry around this credit card with me the whole cruise. If I lost the credit card I would have been doubley upset (not able to unlock the safe and would have to call the credit card company at sea. There was no refrigerator in the room. I will not take Carnival again because of no refrigerator and no four digit code to lock and unlock the safe. This is my first time on Royal Carib. I have been on Princess and Celebrity several times.

I would like to add more cruiselines to my list.

You will not get consistent answers when calling Royal Caribbean.

Like someone said earlier, all cabins on Explorer have refrigs and safes. We were on the Sovereign last year and they did not have refrigs in the interior or oceanview rooms, so it can vary from ship to ship.

There is an all things Explorer thread. They will be able to tell you which kind of safes over there. I just know they exist. I don't know which kind they are. Sorry.

Archived