pots with the iguana on them

muffyn

several years ago, I started buying the colorful(purple, orange, green etc) pots that have an iguana hanging out on them. recently they are pretty hard to find, & the vendors are being pretty hard on pricing. I used to find a LOT of them in certain stores.
do you, locals, ( or others in the know) know where there is a good selection & good haggling on pricing for these?
( these pots have a rough texture to them, are different sizes & shapes))

The little shop on 1st only had the flat sided ones that you hang on the wall. They didn't have any regular round ones. So sorry. But will keep an eye out and will post if I see them anywhere else.
Caro

[quote name='solita']The little shop on 1st only had the flat sided ones that you hang on the wall. They didn't have any regular round ones. So sorry. But will keep an eye out and will post if I see them anywhere else.
Caro[/QUOTE]

thanks..........

Something like this? [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45493&item=4331018070&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45493&item=4331018070&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/url]

That was the only one I saw listed, but sometimes if you search or 'gecko' or 'lizard' you might find others.

Archived