freedom of the seas question?

I am thinking of taking wife and 3 kids next july on freedom of the sea out of miami. I poked around a little bit as far as pricing goes and am not really sure the best value for a family of 5. ANY IDEAS?:confused:

We have a family of 5 as well and we put myself, DH and DD in a balcony, and my 2 sons across the hall (or down the hall, depends) in an inside cabin. Cost wise, this is the way to go, bathroom wise as well! We don't do family cabins or Jr. Suites, too many people, our teens have more hair products and hog up the bathroom more than my DH and I :D We will always have 2 cabins when we cruise....just works for us!

Good luck and happy cruising ;)

We are a family of five sailing on Freedom of the Seas on July 27th. We wanted outside connecting cabins and were able to find a balcony cabin connected to a non-balcony cabin - perfect for our needs. There are very few of such connecting cabins, so if this interests you, you may need to book well in advance.

Travel for a family of 5 can be difficult. It seems that so much is geared toward 4! We have a cruise on the Mariner booked. We booked a balcony cabin and an inside down the hall. DH and I will probably split up since the kids are too young to stay in the cabin alone. This was not only the cheapest option (considering we wanted at least one balcony), but it also gave us 2 bathrooms (showers!). I didn't realize the OS would accomodate a family of 5 until I read the "Fam. of 5 Just Off Freedom" thread. Good luck with your research.

Archived