Travel Channel Cruise Shows are on now

SoonerOne

I just watched ResidenSea and have another on my DVR. I can only imagine being able to buy a condo on The World...minimum cost of $1.5 million and then at least $95k a year for dues:eek: ! DH watched with me and said he knows what I will be doing with the life insurance once he is gone.:p

I just watched ResidenSea and have another on my DVR. I can only imagine being able to buy a condo on The World...minimum cost of $1.5 million and then at least $95k a year for dues:eek: ! DH watched with me and said he knows what I will be doing with the life insurance once he is gone.:p

I don't see the harm:D

I saw this one not too long ago. My jaw hung the whole time. My dream for sure! I just found out The World will be in Tampa for a few days around the Super Bowl, and checked out their upcoming itinery the other day. WOW. Would be nice. All around FL after drydock, down the coast of Mexico, Central and South America then up the Pacific side to Canada before crossing into the Orient.... Ahhh...

I saw this one not too long ago. My jaw hung the whole time. My dream for sure! I just found out The World will be in Tampa for a few days around the Super Bowl, and checked out their upcoming itinery the other day. WOW. Would be nice. All around FL after drydock, down the coast of Mexico, Central and South America then up the Pacific side to Canada before crossing into the Orient.... Ahhh...

So, I wonder how long the ship is in drydock?? And the residents are just displaced until she is back in the water?

So, I wonder how long the ship is in drydock?? And the residents are just displaced until she is back in the water?

It's not in drydock too long, in Ft. Lauderdale BTW. I too wonder where the residents will be while this happens.

Archived