picture of category i cabin on dawn

hermitstyle

i'm cruising with 3 other people in an inside cabin, category i. it'll be a side-entry cabin, so, i'm hoping it will feel more spacious than a regular entry cabin. but does anyone have a picture of the category i stateroom set up for a quad sleeping?

This was an inside cabin -side entry on the Dawn. The quad set up had one upper and two singles with a pop up trundle bed that the cabin steward opened at night. Wall to wall bed, and you had to shimmy down to the foot of the bed in the night just to go to the bathroom.

I do not have pictures of this set up because thanks to another cruiser on these boards I had heard of the 'U' set up. Cabin steward did not have a clue about what I was talking about so I did it myself. I didn't have a picture but had kept the instructions from the other person.

The steward was so excited when he saw it that he asked if he could show it off to other stewards as it saves them the work of doing and undoing the trundle everyday.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=dawn+quad+cabin&new=1&source=chromeheader

It was much better when we got it set up like this. The steward had to take out one of the settee stools for us.

The cabin was very small for 4 and although we managed I would not choose to do it again.

Archived