Oasis Itineraries

It will start with(Dec12,2009) St Thomas,St Martin,Nassau and 3 sea days.....

then it will alternate(May 2010) with Labadee,Falmouth(Jamaica) and Cozumel and 3 sea days.........

All will go out of Ft lauderdale.

still very happy that all ports are docked and not tendered...that would be some kind of logistical nightmare

My best guess would be a large percentage of passengers will have no desire to leave the ship during port stops.

It will start with(Dec12,2009) St Thomas,St Martin,Nassau and 3 sea days.....

then it will alternate(May 2010) with Labadee,Falmouth(Jamaica) and Cozumel and 3 sea days.........

All will go out of Ft lauderdale.

Thanks PH8 for your reply.

My best guess would be a large percentage of passengers will have no desire to leave the ship during port stops.
Include me in that,Tony!!:)

Thanks PH8 for your reply.

You're quite welcome.......

Agreed. There are really only two ports in which I would truly enjoy getting off the ship to visit. Labadee on the western itinerary and St. Maarten on the eastern. The others are repeats many times over and I wouldn't miss them if I decided to stay onboard :)

I second that thought. St. Maarten for a beach day. I'll explore and enjoy the ship during the Nassau and St. Thomas port days. No need to visit those ports again.

I agree I think the majority have seen these ports numerous times and will want to enjoy the ship

Anyone know anything about Falmouth, Jamaica? Since they are actually building a pier there to accomodate the Oasis, I have to wonder what it's going to be like. We went to Ocho Rios last year, and I really don't care to go back to Jamaica so I would be hesitant to get off ship in Falmouth.

Archived