Last NCL airport shuttle

chrisbd1

I also have this question. Our flight isn't until 3:00 and I would rather stay on the ship until the last possible moment than sit in the airport. I asked my PCC but she didn't know. Depends on how many passengers there are, I think. We booked from FLL to the port but not the return trip. Hoping to book on board if the timing is right.

Does anyone know???? :confused:

Thanks!

I also have this question. Our flight isn't until 3:00 and I would rather stay on the ship until the last possible moment than sit in the airport. I asked my PCC but she didn't know. Depends on how many passengers there are, I think. We booked from FLL to the port but not the return trip. Hoping to book on board if the timing is right.

Does anyone know???? :confused:

Thanks!

If you have a 3pm flight, with cruiseline transfer you will most likely get to the airport too early to check in and will have to wait awhile. At FLL the earliest you can check in is 4 hours before your flight, and many airlines do not let you check in until 2-3 hours before your flight.

Instead of heading straight to the airport, you might see if NCL will offer a post cruise excursion like to the Everglades or South Beach.

Archived