Need advice on enchatment of the seas

I am thinking in changing my cruise for sept for the 4 day enchatment of the seas, can anyone tell me about this ship, food quality, shows, service , when was this ship remodeled if it has been done??

Thanks

the food and dining staff were excellent....our 1st cabin attendant was great, the second was not-so-great (but not bad). We did a b2b - 2 5 nighters.

our 1st cabin - an aft JS-was over the spotlight lounge and was VERY VERY noisy (from karaoke ,etc) and it shook like crazy! een the cabinets and drawers opened.

we moved for the 2nd week....to a JS on deck 8...under the solarium, but less noisy.

it wasn't a bad ship nor were they bad cruises......we prefer the bigger ships, but Enchantment is in pretty good shape overall....

i have pix if you click the link in my sig (it's the picasaweb one not the webshots one!)

have fun whatever you decide....

We had a wonderful 5 day cruise in May and looking forward to another 5 in November. Beautiful ship, and great service. Food is good, we enjoy the main dining room, room service was great, we didn't try Chops, but we enjoyed most things we tried in the dining room. Our food server knew DS probably wouldn't like the entree she ordered one night and tried to get her to change, even after she tried it and didn't care for it she offered to bring her something different.

The entertainment was good - one of the comedians was excellent, the Cruise Director's staff is great - many activities and lots of enthusiam.

I think you'd be making an EXCELLENT choice. Love the Enchantment, the crew is awesome, so friendly. Love the ship, its not a Mega ship, but I love the intimacy of it. I'm actually booked on it, for the 6th and 7th time, this Sept. as well. If you decide to switch to the 9/25 sailing come on over to our roll call! I don't think you can go wrong with the Enchantment.

I thought that we would never like a 4 night cruise....but we took the 4 night Enchantment for a long week-end get away last October and had a ball. We've booked it again for late September this year......can't wait!!

Unfortunately, I'm going to be the poster that tells you we had the worst service in a dining room ever - on the EOS. (i.e. first 2 nights we were still waiting for our entrees as other table were completely done and leaving, drink orders never got served, etc...). But that happens, even in the best restaurants. We choose to eat in the Windjammer the third night and in Chops (which was very good) the last night and avoid the dining room altogether.

RCL did try to make amends = sent every table member choc. covered strawberries and wine!!

The ship show's very little age and is a great second choice to the voyager class. I like to think of it as "middle of the road".

In the end, it must have been pretty great or I wouldn't have booked another sailing for November.

DO IT, book your cruise on the Enchantment. I'd be surprised if you didn't say there was A LOT more positive then negative.

Can someone tell me if there is a Concierge lounge on the Enchantment...it looks like there is one but an not sure on the smaller shios. Thanks in advance!:)

Yes, there is and if you're lucky enough to have Julian as your concierge, you will be spoiled for life. He's the best!

Can someone tell me if there is a Concierge lounge on the Enchantment...it looks like there is one but an not sure on the smaller shios. Thanks in advance!:)

Enchantment was the first Vision class ship to have a concierge lounge added to it and the result was one of the best CLs in the fleet. Quite large with a wall of floor to ceiling windows and boasting one of the best, if not THE best, concierges in the fleet, Julian Querico. During the stretch, they also added Chops restaurant and a very attractive lounge: Boleros which is now a mainstay on all of their newest ships.:)

Archived