Looking for Review with NEW Miracle Itinerary

jaja

hi all

have been checking daily here and in Reviews...and have found NOTHING !:(

I am really curious how cruisers are finding the new Miracle itinerary..(with shortened St.Thomas and addition of Grand Turk for Tortola)-

Am I missing a place to look for current reviews??:confused:

hi all

have been checking daily here and in Reviews...and have found NOTHING !:(

I am really curious how cruisers are finding the new Miracle itinerary..(with shortened St.Thomas and addition of Grand Turk for Tortola)-

Am I missing a place to look for current reviews??:confused:

Have any of those pax even gotten back yet?

Have any of those pax even gotten back yet?

I believe the first affected cruise was a few weeks ago..going to search that now..

just checked....started with 7/4 cruise..

Just got back today from the 7/12 sailing. It was excellent. Won't go into details but as far as Grand Turk I would put it like this.

Imagine you are at Disney World and you enter the new Disney Caribbean venue at Epcot. That is what Grand Turk is. It seems so totally artificial. Like they found deserted little island in the middle of the ocean and through down a Margaritaville and 500 fake Palm Trees. It is a cash cow. You walk off a little dock and into a gift shop. Then there are about 25-30 perfect little caribbean themed shops with all the island merchandise you could want. Margarittaville is huge and the pool is also.

Don't get me wrong, my family had a great time but it just seemed like we walked off the Carnival ship and into a Carnival theme park.

It seemed like spring break was going on. DJ, conga lines, everyone getting drunk, etc. Again...I don't want to sound too negative, because my kids had a grat tie (flow rider) and me and my wife and my extended family partied it up. But it is NOT and normal island experience.

Archived