Golden Princess-Inside Passage 2008 Season

sunneesmile

• 2 weeks later...
I have all the patters from our Golden Princess inside passage trip July 19th to 26th. Give me a little time to get them scanned and posted.

YAY!!! This will be so much appreciated!!! I sail in less than two weeks and want to figure out ahead of time which night to reserve at Sterling Steakhouse... my travel mate has never cruised before and she will really love being able to see what kinds of things will be going on during our cruise.

YAY!!! This will be so much appreciated!!! I sail in less than two weeks and want to figure out ahead of time which night to reserve at Sterling Steakhouse... my travel mate has never cruised before and she will really love being able to see what kinds of things will be going on during our cruise.

I'm sorry, Esther. I may have spoken too soon. We've been searching for the patters and can't seem to locate them. Can't imagine what I could've done with them. We've only been home 8 days, they couldn't have gone too far. I'll keep looking though, but no promises.

I'm sorry, Esther. I may have spoken too soon. We've been searching for the patters and can't seem to locate them. Can't imagine what I could've done with them. We've only been home 8 days, they couldn't have gone too far. I'll keep looking though, but no promises.

Not to worry... if you find them - great, if not, okay too.. I will be bringing my laptop and so can check right up till I get on the ship. thanks for the effort!

Archived