NCL Mastercard Question

CaribKng

Does anyone know, if a husband and wife each have a separate NCL mastercard account, and you each earn $1000 in rewards in a year (the maximum), can you use all $2000 worth of the rewards on one trip if you both are travelling in the same cabin?

I would like to know in order to get compass points on the NCL mastercard, do you have to paid your bill in full. I would like to use my points to go on a cruise next May to Bermuda.

:o Sorry, I'm not understanding your question...What bill are you talking about, the mastercard bill or the cruise fare bill?

No you do not need to pay your mastercard bill in fullo in order to receive the points.

I do believe though you only get points as you pay the bill. Say you charge up 30K which will get you 1000 points... you don't get the full 1000 points until you pay the 30K. So if you charge 30K and you pay off 15K, you would have earned 500 point.

I do believe though you only get points as you pay the bill. Say you charge up 30K which will get you 1000 points... you don't get the full 1000 points until you pay the 30K. So if you charge 30K and you pay off 15K, you would have earned 500 point.

? your earn the points on the bill the charge first appears(subject to a $250 per billing cycle and 1000 per year limitation). However if you are not paying your bill in full you will pay dearly in interest charges that negate any benefit in using the card.

No you do not need to pay your mastercard bill in fullo in order to receive the points.

No but as posted above not paying your bill will cost more then the points are worth. You would be better off finding a card with the lowest interest rate and no rewards.

? your earn the points on the bill the charge first appears(subject to a $250 per billing cycle and 1000 per year limitation). However if you are not paying your bill in full you will pay dearly in interest charges that negate any benefit in using the card.

I didn't think 9.9% was all that bad. :confused: What is considered a good rate these days? I know I do better with my credit union but not everyone had access to a credit union.

Archived