Harrison's Cave, bike tour, or hiking Mt. Hillaby

Thoth

Next year i'm booked on the Destiny and will visit Barbados. Right now I'm considering possible tours. What do ya'll think of Harrison's Cave, or Bike tours, or even Hiking Mt. Hillaby? Of course I'll likely only do one. Thanks for the input!

We'll be visiting Barbados in January, so we have no personal experience. However, you mention bike tours and hiking, two things that appeal to us as well. Are there specific excursions for those things. I didn't see any hiking, specifically, in our RCI list of excursions.

Regardless, if your interest is, like ours, more towards the physical activities, I think you may want rethink Harrison Cave, since the cave portion is a ride, not a walk. We're planning on doing a different cave excursion, which includes a repel and a hike through the cave.

It's my understanding that Harrison's cave is a ride not a walk. I just wonder if it's a GOOD cave or just a tourist trap. RCCL should offer some hiking or biking tours at each port. They know that not everybody wishes to be cooped up on a bus all day. Good luck!

Next year i'm booked on the Destiny and will visit Barbados. Right now I'm considering possible tours. What do ya'll think of Harrison's Cave, or Bike tours, or even Hiking Mt. Hillaby? Of course I'll likely only do one. Thanks for the input!

Please consider this new addition From Ocean Adventures.

Please find it HERE.

A couple we had staying in our home last March took it and just loved it.

Have a wonderful time on the island! :)

Archived