Millennium refugee reporting in on Voyager cruise

Well, we thought that when our cruise was canceled that nothing would be the same, and we were right.................the Voyager cruise was BETTER!!!

Yep, I can't believe this loyal Celebrity girl is saying this, but I was proven wrong. I dreaded that giant ship and have always loved Celebrity. But when we got a spot on the Voyager, we took it and now we'll never go back (with the kids that is.)

Hands down, the Voyager class ship from RCCL is by far MUCH better for families than the big Celebrity ships. (We've now done both.) If you don't believe me, just ask my 13 and 17 year old boys. Both said that this was much more fun, had much more to do and was their choice for here on out.

Will I go back on Celebrity? Of course I will, but not with the kids; only when it's an adult cruise. We have already booked the Explorer of the Seas for next April 3rd for our spring break and so have three other families in our group. More will be joining us and I guess that we will have over 20 staterooms in our group next year. It was just fantastic!! As much as the kids loved it, so did the adults.

I'm a believer and a convert, through and through! Just thought I'd "share".......

Best wishes to all,

Chicot

I am VERY happy to hear you like both lines.

I read about the problems with the Celebrity Infinity/Millenium sailings today and thought how horrible for someone to have to rebook a cruise during spring break.

Try and explain a free cruise and a refund to your kids...LOL

I am glad things worked out for you, and glad your kids are having a great time! My kids ages 13,12,10,9 are RCI addicts icon_smile.gif

Bobbie

Voyager of the Seas in....

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;5;16;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Adventure of the Seas 2-03

Enchantment of the Seas 3-03

Majesty of the Seas 5-03

Adventure of the Seas 9-03

Sovereign of the Seas 11-03

Sovereign of the Seas 1-04

Grandeur of the Seas 3-04

My albums can be viewed with this link...

http://public.fotki.com/bobbie0253/

Archived