Grand Circle-Adagio-Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna & Prague

Misgivings

Colleagues,

We're going on an Eastern European River Cruise in August. On the way back, we spend 5 hours in Frankfort. I understand that we can take a train into the downtown area in a relatively short period of time. Is it worth it? Where should we go? We arrive in Germany at 7:00 a.m.

Misgivings:confused:

I totally agree with CPT. We stood in line for security in Frankfurt for at least 1/2 hour or more at the gate we were directed to, then were patted down and passed along and when handing in the ticket were told we were at the wrong gate. We had to race through the airport to the correct gate and go through another security line. We made it on the plane without a lot of time to spare. In my opinion an hour of sight seeing isn't worth the possible hassle.

L.L.

Misgiving...don't understand your post.:confused:

You already requested info on another post re: going to Frankfurt from the Airport and you received many replies and opinions...why the additional post on the same topic??

After reading the replies on your original post, I think there is plenty of info there for YOU to make YOUR decision based on what YOU want to do.:rolleyes:

But, hey, that's just MY opinion.:o

Archived