Roll Call Viking Legend 7/21/2009

ddean52

WE are trying to locate other pax, for this cruise. Let us know if you will be cruising with us!

Dean & Alice

We are also doing a 3-night post cruise in Amsterdam and would enjoy a bit of partnering-up to explore the city. I have been to Amsterdam 3 times, though many years ago. Alice and I look forward to cruising and meeting you next June. We live outside Philadelphia, PA

Love music,food, traveling (of course).

Dean;) & Alice:p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

From the cc guidelines:

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time. __________________

From the cc guidelines:

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time. __________________

Please keep your "self-valued" thoughts to your self! I have a right to try and keep this thread "active" so that other pax on this cruise can connect with each other!;)

btw thanks for the bump.:D

BTW... bumping is an excepted tool on RCL threads and roll calls! I dont have any issues with doing so.

Dean

I agree. In a perfect world those viewing posts would make use of the Search function to only peruse those items that might be interesting. If everyone did this then enforcement of the 'no bump' rule would be reasonable.

Too often one encounters folks who either lack skills or patience but still have a question. In these cases I myself have bumped the threads of others and my own after a brief mention of the value of Search.

WIT

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in photos of the ships themselves for various companies on the European river cruises.

I am sure the scenery is lovely and would treasure those another time.

I am traveling with an elderly companion who will be spending 90% of her time on the ship and quite alot of that time in the room. Therefore I would like to know who offers a comfortable, not cramped experience for her.

I will be out and about during part of the day and don't want to worry that she is sitting in a tiny cabin. I would also be interested to know which lines offer movies in the room or just the 3 stations and a movie nightly (Viking). Who offers refrigerators and/or room service.

Cost is not a problem. I'm just trying to make the best decision for her. Thank you, no smart remarks are needed on why she wants to do this. She will very much enjoy watching the beautiful scenery go by and I will enjoy being with her for as long as she desires to do these types of things.

Thank you.

Hockeymadhockey,

I have been on Viking, Uniworld, Gate 1, and AMA, and all the room were about the same size. There were no refrigerators in any of the rooms. I'm not sure that I would want to spend an extended period of time in any of those rooms. Maybe someone can add their comments from some of the more upscale lines.

Good luck. You might also want to try speaking with a travel agent that specializes in river cruises. If you send you email address to me I will forward the name of someone I know. Not allowed to post on these boards.

Sharon,

h2otstr@aol.com

all rooms on legend will feature 26 inch flat screen tv.s' and refridgerators and wifi.....safes......so i dont think its a bad way to travel!:) we are looking forward to being on viking's legend. its also the longest ship sailing europe's rivers.

Archived