Favorite Picture of All Time

Wow!! This is a great thread!! I've been enjoying all the great pics...got some myself and love to share 'em...but haven't been able to post 'em...can't seem to upload my pics onto photobucket:confused: I'll keep tryin...wish me luck! Meanwhile, am lovin' all the great pics and the stories that come with them...jumpsmiley.gif.955ce0ae67f45bf2e409bc2dd19ebd3a.gif

Wow!! This is a great thread!! I've been enjoying all the great pics...got some myself and love to share 'em...but haven't been able to post 'em...can't seem to upload my pics onto photobucket:confused: I'll keep tryin...wish me luck! Meanwhile, am lovin' all the great pics and the stories that come with them...[ATTACH]96110[/ATTACH]

Com'on Tammy - you can do it!! :)

OMG, Kelly! That breaching humpback picture is one of the best I've ever seen! How in the world did you manage to catch that? Almost every attempted whale shot I have is a distant, blurry mess!

WELL....My husband took that one....Considering the rough seas I would say DUMB LUCK.....Try putting your camera on autofocus...Mark was just pointing and shooting..I have gobs of blurry messes too..;)

Kelly

S3010077.jpg.a5a75b622ce42e0ad30ee0a9de31fa05.jpg

DH having FUN!

I was bored at work, goofing off again, and dreaming of cruising! I found this thread - WOW! What great pictures. So I posted a picture. It is not very good and I am still practicing posting pictures but more than anything I wanted to bump this up and keep it going!

I love it too ~ where was it taken?

It was taken at Coconut's in Cozumel around sunset... since the only lighting they have is from torches and christmas lights, it really added a contrast and came out great. My camera needs to be replaced and doesn't take such great pics, but I was very pleased how it turned out... that was one of the most beautiful views I've seen, I could have stayed there forever :)

web.jpg

This was such a nice spot and we had a lazy day drinking Corona and eating Ceviche.

That's the very same dock I slipped down the stairs from and got the most enormous bruise on my butt. lol I'm not kidding, the bruise was the size of a dessert plate and had all the colors of the rainbow. I couldn't sit down normally for weeks! haha

I love this!! Where were these taken, and what ship is that?

My guess is English Harbour, Antigua. I think I saw this ship there. I'm anxious to know if I guessed it correctly. Ah, what I wouldn't give to be there RIGHT NOW!!!!! Kaboochi