Favorite Picture of All Time

that is one scary picture, great for halloween but not my choice for a cruise. Why is it your favortie? There must be a wonderful interesting story behind this and I'd like to hear all about it. I have learned that what you see is not alwasys the total stroy so I would like to hear about this pic. Thanks, Kaboochi

Isn't that Cap'n Jack from Pirates of the Caribbean?? They did film some of the movie in St. Thomas...

St. Thomas USVI Carnival Elation

2006_11010062.jpg

Yes is it Captain Jack and it this reminds me of the great Day I had in St Thomas with my Mom on an awesome tour that took us to Meagan's(sp) Bay and to the 99 Steps and to this this place ( which for the life of me I can't remember) The weather was so hot and the day was perfect !!! There was a whole bunch of Pirate statues to go along with Jack ....

A Pirate Life for Me ........Yo Ho Yo Ho

WOW! These are all wonderful pictures of beautiful places & beautiful people. Thank you all so much for sharing them with us. Reminds me why I am so looking forward to cruising again. It also gives me ideas of new places to travel. Note to self: gotta find a beach with a hammock! :)

anjoliza

Noticed the siggy!!! :D

F2F Nigara Falls -- ahh yes.

A bunch of Floataway Lounge posters ( on different threads) are getting together.

We have all become friends over there. Great bunch of people.

This past July they had one in Chicago, unfortunately I missed it, since it was held the same day as my DD's wedding. :( :p

I am so organizing a 2010 cruise, in case your interested.

Why don't you pop over to our floataway lounge and introduce yourself.

Love to have you.

Chris

Check out the "Ten Reasons...." or "Canada, eh" threads in Floataway to meet a bunch of us and introduce yourself!

We don't bite! (hard) :D

First, let me say - WOW - I would not want to choose a favorite. I have enjoyed every minute of all the photos. Some are breathtaking, others just plain fun! My hats off to everyone. I love this thread. I will keep checking to see if others add to it.

This is one of my favorites from our 9-21-08 sailing of the Conquest. M'Ville in MoBay was so much fun. I can't wait to go again next year!

Gail - the story of your sister touched my soul. Thank you so much for sharing. Prayers for her and your family.

-Stitch

mvillejamaica.jpg

Wow, these are all fabulous. There is a lot of talent here!

I can't claim my picture to be 'fabulous' and it certainly doesn't show any 'talent', but what it does do is make me laugh and reminds me of my first cruise!! It was in Cozumel, our first port and the first thing that happened was this parrot on my head.. hahaha (disclaimer-first time posting a picture!! *crossing my fingers!*) <-- it worked!

167.jpg

Stitchnfool-

Loved your pic! It reminds me of the first cruise I got my hubby to go on...we stopped in MoBay and went down that waterslide several times. It was a blast! Thanks for the great reminder and for sharing your pic!

So many cruises, so much fun, so little time......ho hum.

I absolutely love this thread and I would love to add a couple pics to it, can anyone tell me the forum for dummies way to post pictures? Thank you
Scotch tape.

It is easiest when the photo is already on the Internet. Thus I suggest joining one of the many photo hosting sites. Webshots and Photobucket are two well known free sites. There are others, some are free, some cost.

http://www.webshots.com/

http://photobucket.com/

I have accounts with both sites. Personally I think Photobucket is easier to use for posting here. At any rate, once you join you follow the instructions to upload your photos. Then you simply link to the photos from this site. The method for doing so depends on which site your photos are hosted in.

A beautiful beach . . . .

A new friend for the day . . . .

what could be better?????

natefriend-1.jpg[/img]

My son played all day with this little boy on the beach in Tortola - his mom was working on the beach renting chairs. What I loved the most about this day . . . they had a fantastic time playing in the water together and they couldn't speak a word of the same language. He even had lunch with us!!

Love all the pictures - please keep them coming!!!!

If only we could all be like children...our country would not be in the situation it is in today!

Love the picture!

DJ

What a great thread - I've very much enjoyed looking through all of your fabulous pictures! There's no way I could choose just one of mine to post, so here are a few (hope you don't mind a good handful of pictures...when you take about 2500 photos per cruise, you have a lot to choose from!).

This is my very favorite, taken of a Disney ship (I think we decided it was Magic...) sailing alongside us at sunset one night.

[/url]2225180470104214962S600x600Q85.jpg

Leaving Port Canaveral on Glory. I love the classic shot of people waving goodbye to those stuck on land...whether they know them or not!

2225180470104214962zuFDsf2047632680104214962S600x600Q85.jpg

Glory docked in Port Canaveral. I think the angle and lighting in this shot are just perfect!

2308762980104214962S600x600Q85.jpg

a%3E

Apparently I was posting too many photos - I had to split them into two posts!

These next two are of Glory at night:

2443179960104214962S600x600Q85.jpg

2908997450104214962S600x600Q85.jpg

And to throw in some shots of people, here's my youngest sis (she was, I believe, ten when this was taken) enjoying the view of our wake:

2854258100104214962S600x600Q85.jpg

That same year, both of my sisters were caught crying as we watched Glory sail away with her next batch of passengers the day we disembarked.

2425476990104214962S600x600Q85.jpg