Favorite Picture of All Time

Thanks for the information on Jack's Shack.

Now another question-since we haven't been to Grand Turk before we'd like to take a short hour or two taxi tour of the island. Most islands we've visited had had lots of taxi drivers at the pier and you could tell them what you wanted to do and arrange a price. Can you do that here too? I sure hope so-we've had the best tours this way.

I haven't done it, but I am sure you can.

Thanks for the information on Jack's Shack.

Now another question-since we haven't been to Grand Turk before we'd like to take a short hour or two taxi tour of the island. Most islands we've visited had had lots of taxi drivers at the pier and you could tell them what you wanted to do and arrange a price. Can you do that here too? I sure hope so-we've had the best tours this way.

I'm pretty sure you can. When we were there, we spent time at the conch shell "graveyard", which is to the right (where the "point" is) if you're looking at Grand Turk from the ship. We walked down to and around the point to beach comb and were hoping to snorkel, but the weather wasn't the best for that. We went to Margaritaville for a bit and then walked down the beach to Jack's, spent a couple of hours there and then headed to the shops at the cruise center before getting back on the ship.

There is a thread on the "Ports of Call" section with all kinds of information on Grand Turk. I've seen posts where others have taken cabs to various parts of the island. I'll attach that link for your convenience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=385

how do you make the pictures larger?

You can use a bigger camera, or get a bigger monitor.

Are you asking how to post larger pictures or are you asking how to take a small picture and make it bigger - like this ...

attachment.php?attachmentid=220359&d=1328147751attachment.php?attachmentid=220360&d=1328148017

Edited by Cuizer2

28714_1321822760963_1092652726_30792694_3637837_n.jpg

My favorite cruise picture of all times...our DD's on the Carnival Destiny May 2010

Hi !

My favorite is like this too!

My little daughter (one year in that photo), seeing the sea at our cabin in the MSC Armonia, in our first cruise !

I love this picture!

01.jpg.484fc810fb4f3d76bf49db4d6c8ff59f.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can. When we were there, we spent time at the conch shell "graveyard", which is to the right (where the "point" is) if you're looking at Grand Turk from the ship. We walked down to and around the point to beach comb and were hoping to snorkel, but the weather wasn't the best for that. We went to Margaritaville for a bit and then walked down the beach to Jack's, spent a couple of hours there and then headed to the shops at the cruise center before getting back on the ship.

There is a thread on the "Ports of Call" section with all kinds of information on Grand Turk. I've seen posts where others have taken cabs to various parts of the island. I'll attach that link for your convenience.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=385

thanks! I didn't realize that the island was so small! I think we might rent a golf cart and drive around-sounds like fun.

Ok, I decided to share a few from our November cruise on the Liberty as well!

6812346985_85f418f1b9.jpg

Grand Turk

6812347051_4836846614.jpg

San Juan

6812347095_1ee07a8b7e.jpg

Half Moon Cay

6812347077_db0d429a52.jpg

Daughter in the water at Half Moon Cay

6812347011_c6fda060b8.jpg

Son at the beach at Half Moon Cay

Edited by smitty89
Pictures didn't link the first time...lol third time is the charm!

Ok... here we go: my first post on this forum. Wanted to share some of my fav pics too:

Zomer20051.jpg

Leaving St. Thomas on the Carnival Victory, 2005

Zomer20101.jpg

Repairsman in Cozumel on the Carnival Valor, 2010

Welcome to CC!! The second photo is a great perspective. I love it.

:)