Supper Club Reservations

fllady61

I know it has been posted somewhere, but I can not find it. What is the site to make reservations for the Supper club in advance?

Please help. We want to do supper club for our anniversary.

also, does anyone have the menu link for the supper club.

I know it has been posted somewhere, but I can not find it. What is the site to make reservations for the Supper club in advance?

Please help. We want to do supper club for our anniversary.

also, does anyone have the menu link for the supper club.

I didn't think you could make on-line reservations for the supper clubs in advance? I was always told you had to make them right when you get on board, so that is what we always do.

Interesting! I'll subscribe to this incase anyone else sends it your way. :) we always enjoy the supper clubs. too bad they aren't on all the boats!

Hi FLLADY61. yet again, I am wrong. :) i just googled it... here's the link:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28 It looks like a weird link but it's the online reservation form.

I've read a few threads just now that said people are requesting a reservation but aren't getting a confirmation, but worth a try!

Best of luck and enjoy!

Hi FLLADY61. yet again, I am wrong. :) i just googled it... here's the link:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28 It looks like a weird link but it's the online reservation form.

I've read a few threads just now that said people are requesting a reservation but aren't getting a confirmation, but worth a try!

Best of luck and enjoy!

It works.. You will not get a reply.. If before you cruise you want to change the reservation, just go to the link and do it again

we received the dinner confirmation in our cabin!

ENJOY

I've used both methods and never had a problem. I have never seen the supper club full, there have always been empty tables. However, this may be because the night I choose is one of the "formal nights". I usually make my reservation the first or second day on board.

Archived