Carnival Liberty Cabin Question?

tcneal

We are looking to take a cruise on the Liberty in Aug. We have 2 small children. They do not have any balcony cabins left that will hold 4 people but there are a few 3 person cabins. Can we book a 3 person cabin and request a rollaway? If so, do we have to do this through a travel agent? No website will let me book this way. I'm reading conflicting stories about whether Carnival will still do rollaways.

I really wanted this ship. If we can't, our other choices are the Triumph or the Legend for similar dates.

Thanks

Nope a 3 person cabin means just that. It isnt a space issue but a coast guard rule. You can always book a quad oceanview and check closer to sail date as lots of people cancel right before final payment is due.

Thanks, but there are no oceanviews available either. I read a lot of posts about people putting 5 in a quad. Why not 4 in a triple?

I wanted to do this too but we wound up taking only one of our children in a balcony cabin. I dont know if there are many balcony cabins that hold more that 3? You could do a 2 person with the kids being in an inside cabin across the hall, depending on their ages. The liberty is a wonderful ship!

We have a outside quad on 23rd Aug but am trying to get an outside for two and internal for two as our kids are much older and finding it hard to get a good price:D as we were told that the kids could not be on their own when we booked and have been told they can now. Will let you know if able to swap and if our cabin becomes free and any use to you

I wanted to do this too but we wound up taking only one of our children in a balcony cabin. I dont know if there are many balcony cabins that hold more that 3? You could do a 2 person with the kids being in an inside cabin across the hall, depending on their ages. The liberty is a wonderful ship!

Thanks,

We have small children, 5 and 2. There are a few balcony cabins for 4. We checked the Valor and they have balconies available. But, I wanted to try the Liberty.

If someone is using a crib or pack-n-play, do they still have to use book a room that has the right number of beds? One of the kids could sleep with us if a rollaway is not available. Just curious about the policy?

Have you tried calling Carnival themselves???

Maybe a PVP can help you with this question. I would also call daily, as they DO get cancellations and changes each day.

Catrin

Have you tried calling Carnival themselves???

Maybe a PVP can help you with this question. I would also call daily, as they DO get cancellations and changes each day.

Catrin

Thank you, I'll give it a shot.

If we can't book the Liberty, does anyone have an opinion on the Triumph

vs the Legend? I'm curious about the ships and not the ports. Is Camp Carnival comparable on the two?

Archived