Liberty Of The Seas 8/2

My wife and I just got off LOS..... If you have a chance-DO the activities on board (i.e. Quest, ALL of the shows, Love and Marriage, etc.) They were great. We had a blast and Phil the activities manager and James the cruise director are great!!!! My wife and some friends we made on the ship all got to know the entertainment department very well and they always were walking around talking to the guests.

If you have any questions i could prob answer them but as far as tips - go see the shows - and carry around your cruise compass with you........ the activities are perforated and can be folded to fit into your wallet - you will never miss a thing....

This cruise was my third and my wifes second - our favorite cruise yet mostly due to the crew - they were awesome!

I just got off Liberty on Saturday and was so sad to have to leave that ship - everything about it was AMAZING! Take advantage of everything that is offered, the shows, the Rock Climbing Wall, golf course, Flow Rider, Ice Skating, odds and ends events going on all throughout the day and night on the cruise compass. We barely even got off the ship because we loved it so much - I just posted my review on the Liberty page - so it should be up within in the next couple of days if you want to take a look! HAVE FUN!

If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to help since I just got off of the ship over the weekend! :D

Oh and I agree - James and Phil are spectacular, you can't have a bad time with those guys running the activities - they are crazy and so much fun!!!

If Abbacadabra is still one of the shows, don't miss. Best sounding ABBA look alikes ever. We loved the show so much.

Everything was great on the ship. Just go and enjoy yourself.

All the shows were great, so I second not missing Quest, Ice Skating, L&M, etc.

If you enjoy the pool days, try to get up on the tiered levels. Great area with a great view of everything that is going on.

Archived