Work Out Equipment on Star Princess

neecee23

To those of you who have sailed on the Star Princess lately, are there elliptical machines in the work out area? My husband had knee surgery last month and needs to work out on an elliptical or exercise bike for his rehab and to lose weight, he can't walk far or climb stairs. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks!

Howdy...We just got off the Star Princess....and the work out area is very nice...they have plenty of the machines that your husband needs to use.

Also....just my two cents...my fav part of the entire cruise ship is the thermal spa.....for $135 per COUPLE you can use it as often as you want....they only allow so many passes to be sold, so there arent ever too many people trying to use it at one time.

The thermal beds are AMAZING. Sometimes the sauna's didnt have enough steam in them....and the rainforest shower was a little too hot for my taste, but the thermal beds are well worth the $135....

I got a mini massage from Sandrine (sp?) at the Lotus Spa...and it was wonderful.

I am working on a full review of our trip...we just got home Sunday....have started uploading photos on my site, www. smilesbysam. net

Look for my review in the next few days.

Be blessed!

SAM

We walked a TON on the ship....hope your hubby does okay...do you know if your cabin is near an elevator?

If you would like to talk more about the actual ship, feel free to email me at sam@ smilesbysam. net and I will try and help as best I can.

My hubby had a problem with his back/leg just over a year ago and couldnt walk more than 5 minutes at a time....now he is fine....so hang in there. Steve started taking a natural product that has really really helped him. Without it, we wouldnt have been able to take this cruise....because he wouldnt have been able to get around on the ship....so I feel your pain.

Be blessed!

SAM

Hey thanks for the info. Glad to hear that these machines are onboard. Our cabin is close to the elevator, fortunately because I did not plan on his having surgery when I booked. He is doing great, he has been cleared to walk about 1/4 of a mile but needs to keep strengthening his muscles to protect what's left of his cartilage. Anyway, glad your hubby is doing good and I look forward to reading your review!

Archived