Glory's current cruise staff

taffy12

I was just wondering how Mark Price's departure from Glory last month affected the hierarchy of the cruise staff. When I sailed at the end of May, we had Mark as the cruise director, Jason as the assistant CD, and Dan, Cory, and Phil as our three social hosts. I read somewhere that Jason was promoted to cruise director in Mark's absence (good for him! He was great!). Is this so, and who now is the assistant cruise director? Did they promote one of the social hosts, bring on someone new, or what? And, does anyone know, is Jason's position permanent or will he go back to being the assistant when Mark's back on his feet again?

I was just wondering how Mark Price's departure from Glory last month affected the hierarchy of the cruise staff. When I sailed at the end of May, we had Mark as the cruise director, Jason as the assistant CD, and Dan, Cory, and Phil as our three social hosts. I read somewhere that Jason was promoted to cruise director in Mark's absence (good for him! He was great!). Is this so, and who now is the assistant cruise director? Did they promote one of the social hosts, bring on someone new, or what? And, does anyone know, is Jason's position permanent or will he go back to being the assistant when Mark's back on his feet again?

Here is the new line-up for the cruise staff per Jon.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-rtBT7xs5I

:D :D

Saw on another tread that on the 7/12/08 cruise the CD's name was Butch.

Why was he taken off the ship. I know we were on the Glory the first week of June and he messed up an ankle and couldnt walk. Was it for that reason or something else?

TIA,

Don

Hi ,BigD ! Didn't see too much of you and Renee on the cruise. Have you planed your next one yet ?

We sailed the Glory 7/12 to 7/19 and Butch was the CD. Jason was the assistant CD, and Cory and Phil are still there. It is my understanding that Mark left because of his ankle injury and upcoming wedding. Jason did a really good job, and we didn't have any problems with Butch. He did a good job at the Love/Marriage show and the Welcome Aboard Show.

Archived