Jewel Grand Suite 1052

ks

We have stayed in that cabin more than one time, on Jewel & Serenade. Book it. Great location. No Noise. Very convenient for early morning coffee and pastries.

Don't think twice about booking that cabin..

Thanks for the reply. Have you been in Jewell Suite 1052 recently? Do you remember what the entertainment set-up is? Specifically does it have a large flat panel TV like the Owner's Suite or the smaller TV that was originally in the Grand Suites?

The only downside to that cabin is that the balcony is a little more exposed to view from the Concierge Lounge. The lounge windows bow out for a seating area in the lounge, and lounge users can see into your balcony a little. I would still not hesitate to book the GS though. You should also be aware that there is an overhang from the deck above that will shade your balcony during the heat of the day. I was worried that it would really detract from the GS experience, but it was a non issue. We even got to enjoy our balcony during a brief tropical downpour one afternoon. Enjoy the Grand Suite!

The tv is probably not a flat screen. We had a 20" regular tv on the Serenade, in our GS.

Eric

Thought that I had read that the Jewell Concierge Lounge did not have the front balcony like some of the other Radiance Class Ships? Also, thought that it had been announced that all grand suites and up would have a Samsung Plazma TV by Aug. 2007 as part of the Suite Perks? I read so much that sometimes I get things confused.

Archived