Condado Plaza Hotel in San Juan

Has anyone stayed here? A group of us are cruising in Feb '09 and this is where our travel agent booked us for the night before we sail, she heard it was newly renovated and an excellent choice.

Thanks

My DH and I stayed here one night precruise in Dec 07. The rooms are really nice and recently renovated and the bed was super comfy! Pool area and grounds are great. The only downfall I would say is that the beach to this hotel is a tiny public beach and was kinda dirty... however, the pool was great and we spent time there! This was one of the cheaper hotels that we could find in the Condado area but I would definately stay there again for 1 night pre or post cruise. We also stayed at the Caribe Hilton post cruise for 3 nights and while much pricier, the private beach is well worth the cost if there for longer than one night!

Has anyone stayed here? A group of us are cruising in Feb '09 and this is where our travel agent booked us for the night before we sail, she heard it was newly renovated and an excellent choice.

Thanks

We stayed there in March of this year, and it was very nice. I haven't stayed in any other hotel in San Juan, so I can't compare it, but it was very nice and I would stay there again.

We did ask for a room on the end facing the peir so we could see the ship come in, if we were up that early, which we weren't. But it was a good plan if we were. Hope you enjoy it if you chose to stay there. :)

Archived