Age Limit Enforced in Conquest's Disco??

mathgal

I think I've read that the disco on the Conquest has an age limit...you must be 18 or older to get in. (Is this correct??)

We are contemplating taking our three sons (ages will be 17, 21 and 23 at the time of the cruise) on the Conquest next summer. I know the two older boys will want to check out the disco. It would be really hard on the youngest to not be able to go with them. :( I just wonder how closely they check ages. Youngest son is over 6 foot tall & muscular so looks older than what he really is.

I don't know how they enforce it. But, I think there is a teen disco on the Conquest. And, your son may find friends his age to hang out with anyway so this might not be an issue. When are you going? I'll be on the Conquest June 19, 2005, and my oldest son will be 17.

Cali--this cruise is just a "maybe" at this point. If we do pull it off, it will be sometime next summer. I doubt it will be the same cruise as yours because we are involved in a wedding on June 25. I do know youngest would much prefer to be with his big brothers.

tef43--Just out of curiosity...what ID's do they check? Is there a way to tell age using your Sail & Sign cards? Guess no one ever asked to check my age on a cruise before ;) !! (I probably would have given them a dollar for the complement if they did!!)

Yes, they can tell your age by your S&S card. Also, this all depends on the ship you are on. I know on the Sensation, they allow 16& up after 11pm :rolleyes: which is insane! There are many ships that have an adults only disco and a teen disco... Which is what I wish all the ships would do... so depends on the ship...

Archived