Connie SS 6128

DaisyScot

For a small fortune, we're booked in this cabin for a January 08 cruise to Panama Canal. Can anyone tell me if the veranda is large? I would like to be able to have meals - and also lounge. Should we try to change to a larger SS if one is available?

We just left this room after a 14 day cruise...nice room, bath with tub, large closet. the balcony has two chairs and a small table...no lounge chair. I can send you a cabin picture this week if you send your email address. not many balconies larger unless you get an angle cabin....

We had 6130 on a crossing, and got to know our neighbors in 6128...balconies were the same size, and same size as our friends in 6116. Plenty of space for the two chairs and small table, but a lounger would have been tight. The deck plans make the decks look larger than a standard Sky Suite, but it's just the drawing....

Nice cabins though!

Enjoy

Thanks for the information. In the past we have always traveled CC and thought by "upgrading" to SS, we would have a veranda large enough for loungers. What a disappointment. Think we'll "downgrade" to a CC and say a bit of money.......unless my TA can get us switched to one of those SS's with the large balconies.

Thanks, again for your input.

Archived