ATV Excursion through Royal Caribbean

LuvRVacay

Hi - We were looking at excursions on the RC site and the ATV excursion sounded like fun - Has anyone done this? It says it is a 4 hour excursion but didn't talk about how long it takes to get to the site etc so we weren't sure how long you'd actually get to "play". Thanks for any help you can give us. :o

We did the ATV excursion through NCL but it sounds very similar. So I will give you my take on it even though we sailed different lines.

We LOVED it! Our's was around four hours. We had tons of time on the ATV and about 30-40 minutes at the beach. Again, I don't know if RC goes to the same place but I'm guessing they do. We had so much fun and would go back and do it again in a heartbeat. You will see some extreme poverty, but the people are wonderful. There were children waving and giving high fives all along the way. The hills are beautiful and lush and the beach was very pretty.

I will say Samana is best enjoyed through an excursion. If you do the ATV's I hope you have a wonderful time.

Archived