Kids Krew question

glen tev

My Daughter is 6 and has been in kindergarten.My son is 3 (soon to be 4 a week after our cruise)and has yet to experience a group of kids together.My question is this :Can they go to the same age group activitys in the Kids Krew. There pretty much best freinds and i'd hate to break them up and leave the little guy on his own without his big sister.Do you think they would let her stay in his age group. Thanks for the help.

Copied this from another NCL thread (now on page 2) asking the same question:

NCL is extremely strict on their age groupings for Kids Club. I can't think of any reports from returning cruisers where NCL has made an exception. They will even use the ships Manifest to confirm the ages of the kids.

It is just much easier to have a firm policy with no exceptions. That way, the on board staff is not put in the position of showing favortism or being the "bad guy." It is simply NCL corporate who is the bad guy. The other issue with making exceptions is if you do it for one, then you have to do it for everyone and that could lead to all kinds of mis balanced groups.

I agree. Just less than a week ago, I heard a mother asking for an exception to be made for her two girls who were in 2 different age groups. The guy told her just that. That they were very strict on the ages in each group and no exceptions could be made just because they were siblings. Sorry.

Archived