Work out room on the Legend

lhanson38

We were in the Miracle (same class of ship) in March and we tried to be there at 6:00 in the morning when they opened and it wasn't too crowded then. Although when we didn't make it in the morning and had to go after lunch it was very busy.

Just wondering how the work out room is.

And what are the best times to go with out waiting for the treadmills and weight machines.

Thanks

Leigh

My husband and I were on the legend July 6th through the 13th and we used the workout room 3 times. We also never used the elevator only stairs. We went about 10:00am on one day, 3:30pm another and about 1:00pm. Every time we went, my husband used the treadmill, I used the elliptical and we never had to wait. But only once did we get to workout next to each other. We also used the weight machines and just worked out around everyone else. Never did it feel crowded. It's located at the front of the ship so you'll have a nice view. Also it seemed warm in there. So you will get a good sweat! Grab a towel;)

I loved that cruise and wish I was still on it! Have a great time! I am sooo jealous:p

-Kris

Archived