RCI's Radiance Class vs. X's Millie Class

I'd love to hear the thoughts of those of you who have been on at least one of each of these classes' ships.

Norway - 2/97;Leeward -12/97;

Grand Princess - 1/99; Leeward - 6/99; Dawn Princess - 11/99;Vision of the Seas - 6/00;Carnival Victory - 9/00; Zenith - 10/00

Mercury - 3/01; R1 -7/01; Grand Princess - 11/01; Majesty of the Seas - 12/01; Norwegian Star - 3/02;

Carnival Triumph - 7/02;

Maasdam - 11/02; Holiday - 12/02; Millennium - 4/03; Carnival Victory - 7/03; Zaandam - 8/03; Zuiderdam - 10/03; Enchantment of the Seas - 1/04; Galaxy - 3/04

Been on 2 of each and I would have to say that the Radiance class ships are much more visually stunning. Other than apearance, you just have a more casual atmosphere on RCCL ships. If you prefer formality Celebrity is better. There is also more to do on RCCL ships with a minigolf course, rock climbing,etc. On the other hand the "M" class ships boast a real sushi bar with real sushi, not the crap they try to pass off as sushi in the Windajmmer each night. The "M"class also have the yummy Aqua Spa that has some really different stuff for breakfast and lunch.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Wow, tough call. My last two cruises were on the Infinity and Radiance, respectively.

I agree with the previous poster that the Radiance was more visually striking. Found the Infinity more sedate, less noisy, less crowded, however.

Flip a coin, you're a winner either way!! icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;1;22;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Serenade of the Seas

Archived