Funship dollars question

Alegeeter

I wanted to buy Funship dollars for my parents for my upcoming cruise and I was wondering if there was a way to purchase them and have them waiting in the cabin rather than having them come in the mail at home. Is this possible? Can anyone guide me on how to do this if it is possible?

Thanks!

I purchase the fun ship dollars and have them applied to my S&S directly as OBC's. I know others have the certificates mailed to their homes and either mail them back to Carnival or take them onboard and presents them at the Purser's Desk for redemption. I would call the Bon Voyage/Guest Services Dept. to find out if this is possible.

I wanted to buy Funship dollars for my parents for my upcoming cruise and I was wondering if there was a way to purchase them and have them waiting in the cabin rather than having them come in the mail at home. Is this possible? Can anyone guide me on how to do this if it is possible?

Thanks!

You can purchase them on the website. I couldn't locate where this AM, so I searched "Funship Dollars" and it'll bring you to the area where you can place your order.

Fill in the info and in the address line if you enter the ressie #, city, state, etc., it'll be added as an OBC vs certificates. There's an area for a card/message and they'll email you a confirmation. It's very, very easy.

Good Luck.

Archived