Granduer of the Seas 7/04/04

[img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Hi out there! Who is leaving Baltimore on July 4th? Anyone have experience with taking children on this cruise line? My son is almost 7 years old and is wondering what they will have for him to do. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We just went on the Granduer 4/3 with my 6 & 7 year old daughters. This was their 1st cruise & I wasn't sure if they would actually use the kids club or not. But they loved the Adventure Ocean program! In fact, after dinner every night, our waiter would bring their dessert as soon as they finished the entree so they could get to the kids club. Then I could come back to dinner & enjoy a leisurely dessert with my husband.

Each day had a different theme like pirates or the sun. Then during the day they would do crafts, games, and science experiments relating to the theme. You received a listing of the next day's schedule each night so the kids could pick when they wanted to go. Also, each time they went to a program, they got a ticket. Then on the last night of the cruise, they redeemed the tickets for prizes like hats, t-shirts, cd cases, etc.

Archived