Military rate ?

bfkkbc

Is there a current military rate code i can type in or do I have to always call Carnival to schedule my cruises with the military rate? I tried the military code from my already scheduled cruise to book another one but of course it did not work!! :o Just curious. Thanks.

Frances

I use the ***** website. There is an link to cruises offering military discounts. I have NOT compared their rates to those direct thru Carnival - now you have me wondering if I could have saved by booking direct.

We've always used an online agency and have received the discount. Our TA at the agency (she's the only one at the agency that we use) always checks for any discounts for us.

The price is always the same or less than going through the cruise lines.

Charlie

I use the ********** website. There is an link to cruises offering military discounts. I have NOT compared their rates to those direct thru Carnival - now you have me wondering if I could have saved by booking direct.

The military discount is the same no matter were you get it from. Is is so low nobody could give you anything lower.

ps we are not allowed to use Travel site names on this site.

Archived