Grow a Group - Santiago to Valpo 12/17

NewCruiseFan

Looking for some folks to create a group travelling from the SCL airport to Valpariso on Friday 12/17. Port Compass will do tours for groups of two or more that include drive through Santiago, wine tasting and wind up in Valpo.

Have read on this site that Port Compass tours are interesting, fun, and less expensive than the cruise lines.

Anyone interested?

• 2 weeks later...
Are you still interested in "growing a group" for the 12/17 Portcompass tour/transfer? We may be interested in joining you (two people). We're scheduled to arrive 6:35 am on the 17th, and have to join a ship leaving the same day (embarcation 3pm, ship departs 6pm). Not sure if this works with your schedule, but if you're interested please email us at [email="bonvoyagers@yahoo.com"]bonvoyagers@yahoo.com[/email].

Hi BonVoyager,

I'm arriving 3 hours after you at 9:45a and am in contact with Roberto of Guide Service Ltd. He's proposed an interesting tour that is $150 for three. I've emailed to your mail address the information he sent to me. I've also sent him a note asking if we could have you to the docks by 4p - I assume 1 hour after boarding starts and 2 hours before you sail is ok?

thanks for "calling"!
lisa

Archived